ACSH Annual Conference 2021, side matchmaking workshop on Public Service Delivery in the Era of SDGs
The main objective of the event is to develop a deeper understanding and broader exchange in the Global South by identifying vital and novel innovations for scaling-up public service innovation, more specifically;
- Facilitate match-making among participating countries and other relevant stakeholders;
- Facilitate an inclusive understanding of the kind of service delivery innovations that create sustainable impact and process of creating that impact in Global South
- Facilitate the inclusive understanding of the good practices identified to address the COVID-19 pandemic in Global South
- Exhibit proven pathways from innovation prototyping to up-scaling
- Explore more broadly the role of public service innovations in the realization of the Sustainable Development Goals.